Agricultural Development Jobs
The foundation’s diverse and talented staff partner with people and organizations worldwide to tackle critical problems in three program areas: Global Development, Global Health, and the United States. As part of the Foundation’s Global Development Program, the Agricultural Development Team focuses on improving rural livelihoods in Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia by helping smallholder farmers increase their yields and find markets for their products. In three strategic initiatives – R&D, Agricultural Policies, and Access & Market Systems – the Foundation makes investments designed to provide targeted solutions to each of these needs. We work with a wide range of partners in the following ways:
- Employ a collaborative and comprehensive approach
- Provide small farmers with the supplies and support they need to succeed
- Put women at the center of our work
- Help small farmers profit from their crops.
- Use science and technology to develop crops that can thrive
- Gather and analyze data to improve decision-making.
- Encourage greater investment and involvement in agricultural development
Learn more about our work in Agricultural Development